Ambulance Service for Chema Hospital Phase 4 MohaliOctober 8, 2021
Ambulance Service for Amar Hospital Sector 70 MohaliOctober 8, 2021
Ambulances are the services majorly used in case of abrupt health issues. These transporting vehicles are very secure and have a common agenda of transporting people for the best medical facilitation for the patients.
Ambulance Service for Shivalik Hospital Sector 69 Mohali has many variables present in it which makes it rather advanced and high tech in accordance with the other services. There are many features like a balanced environment, disinfected tools, and utensils, highly technical and advanced machines.
There is some most commonly used high-tech equipment used by the ambulances, which are as follows:
- Jump bag carrying medical supplies,
- Bag valve mask (BVM) for patients with difficulty in breathing,
- The suction unit helps in breathing when the fluid blocks airways,
- Spinal board for spinal injury,
- Cervical collar for neck or head injury,
- A medical bag containing medicines and drips,
- ECG monitor,
- Miscellaneous items like blood pressure gauges, stethoscopes, thermometers, medical tapes, flashlights, and blankets, etc.
There are basically for types of Ambulance Service for Shivalik Hospital Sector 69 Mohali which is:
- Basic life support ambulance: Suitable for those patients who don’t need much advanced medical support or cardiac monitoring till they reach a medical facility. These ambulances are equipped with basic lifesaving equipment such as blood pressure monitors, stretchers, oxygen cylinders, etc.
- Advanced life support ambulance: These ambulances are for the patients who are in need of high-level care and attention till they reach the medical facility. These ambulances are manned with Paramedics and installed with all advanced life-supporting supplies like cardiac monitor, incubator, IV supplies, ventilators, defibrillators, oxygen cylinders, nebulizer, resuscitation kit, and BP apparatus, and many other important tools.
- Patient transfer ambulance: It is a non-emergency patient transfer or transport this Ambulance Service for Shivalik Hospital Sector 69 Mohali is for those patients in need of constant clinical monitoring but is not in the urgent need or critical emergency.
- Mortuary Ambulance: These ambulances are mainly for the transportation of dead people.
Ambulance services play a very important role in different fields but the most valuable thing is the first-aid they provide to their patients at critical times.